Blog Post #8

It been quite a journey the last couple of 3 months, trying to figure out who I am as well as juggling a job and college work, which is certainly a challenge. Looking back I’ve made quite a few friendships, which I hope will last for years to come. At first it was hard to adjust to my new circumstances but with the help of my new friends, roomate, courses and professors it certainly did help cheer me up.
Entering college was certainly eye opening for me as well as scary I was trying to figure out who I am, and honestly I wasn't even sure what it is that I wanted to do or who I wanted to become. I was constantly looking for reassurement from my family and friends, but I knew that eventually it was I who had to make the decision because when it came down to it, it was my life. After reading constant articles about various fields I considered of possibly entering, I came to the conclusion of becoming a physician's assistant. It isn't too much schooling and it would allow me to help the sick, something that I had always wanted to do.
Stockton was never my first or second option. I never had faith in myself when it came to finding a university that fit me well. Stockton was comfortable and 40 minutes from my town allowing me to come back and help my parents with their restaurant. It left a suitable impression and somehow it seemed like the best decision that I have made so far in my life.
All in all I was able to learn how tough and hard working I am when I actually put my mind to something. This semester was certainly challenging from having to constantly focus on my work to dealing with problems that I never imagined I’d come across. I feel like I can do anything after going through all the issues that were forced upon me.

College writing though I lacked many things for this course I always gave my work 100% effort. I know that my skills are there I just need a little more practice. Professor Costal certainly left an impression on me. All in all his humor certainly helped cheer me up during some of my tough days and certainly will be missed by me.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #5

Blog Post #3